Visitors can enjoy all that Huairou has to offer including the mountain views, theme park, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. A top sight in the city is Great Wall of China.
- You'll find 1345 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Beijing
- The closest major airport is in Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.), 39.7 mi (63.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Huairou
The city is notable for landmarks like Great Wall of China, Jiankou, and Dilou. The city's natural beauty is on display at Yunmengshan National Forest Park, Oriental Provence Lavender Hacienda, and Huairou Reservoir. Additionally, you might want to add Heilongtan Natural Scenic Area to your agenda.
As you plan for your vacation to Huairou, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 55 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Mutianyu GreatWall Wangshanyuan Homestay is 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from central Huairou. This 3-star guesthouse in Huairou features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff.
- Beijing Huairou Pan Jia Yuan Hotel is located 22.2 mi (35.8 km) from the heart of Huairou. This 2.5-star hotel in Huairou features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- Beijing Changsiyuan Inn is 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the center of Huairou. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star country house in Huairou can enjoy access to a restaurant and free valet parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Huairou
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 16°F
- About 23.35 inches of rain falls on Huairou each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°F