Best Resorts in Huntington Beach
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Huntington Beach
Paséa Hotel & Spa
Reviewed on Feb 28, 2021
Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Reviewed on Feb 23, 2021
Hotel Huntington Beach
Reviewed on Mar 2, 2021
Resorts in Huntington Beach
Longing for a relaxing escape? You deserve all the luxuries and comforts of a resort, where you can find everything you need for your vacation—from convenient dining options to entertainment and shopping. Browse the handful of resorts in Huntington Beach and discover the best one for you, whether you see yourself kicking back in a luxury suite or checking out the on-site boutiques.
Our top-rated Huntington Beach resorts:
Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach - Beach property rated 4 stars
- Features 2 outdoor pools, 2 poolside bars, and a spa
- 2 restaurants on site
The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel - Beach property rated 4 stars
- Offers 3 restaurants
- Has 2 bars, an outdoor pool, and a spa
What Can I Do in Huntington Beach?
Travelers love exploring the beaches in Huntington Beach, and come here for shopping and other popular activities. Check out the interesting exhibits at Huntington Beach Art Center and International Surfing Museum, or head to Huntington State Beach and Bolsa Chica State Beach for some time by the water. Other top attractions you can add to your list are Huntington Beach Pier and Main Street.
Huntington Beach is also known for its:
- Bird watching
When Should I Visit Huntington Beach?
Here's a breakdown of the seasonal weather to help you pick your trip dates:
- The hottest months are typically August and September, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 73° F and nighttime temperatures average 46° F
- April-June: 81° F is the daytime average and 52° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 85° F and nighttime averages are around 60° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 82° F during the day and 45° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.47 inches in a year
How to Get to Huntington Beach and Around the Area
|Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne)||Airport||8.5 mi (13.6 km)|
|Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal)||Airport||11.7 mi (18.8 km)|
|Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal)||Airport||12.3 mi (19.8 km)|