Visitors can enjoy all that L'Ile-d'Yeu has to offer including the monuments and museums. In L'Ile-d'Yeu, there are 15 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in L'Ile-d'Yeu
Notable city landmarks like Le Vieux Chateau and Grand Phare Lighthouse might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Abri du Marin and Bay of Biscay.
As you start planning your visit to L'Ile-d'Yeu, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Isle of Yeu Port Joinville: The Asphodele is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the center of L'Ile-d'Yeu. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Saint-Jean-de-Monts can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Fisherman House - -île fir District of yeu is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of L'Ile-d'Yeu. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Large House in a Large Garden of 6. 000m², Beach "old" is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from central L'Ile-d'Yeu. This hotel in Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for L'Ile-d'Yeu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on L'Ile-d'Yeu each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 37°F