Visitors can enjoy all that Inkoo has to offer including the forests, waterfront, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa), 37.6 mi (60.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Inkoo
Places to visit in the larger region include Pickala Golf, Antkarrgarden Museum, and Raseborg Castle. In the area, you'll also find Church of St. Lawrence and Tytyri Mine Museum.
As you start planning for your getaway to Inkoo, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 15 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Scandic Siuntio is 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from central Inkoo. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Siuntio can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
- Hostel Siiram is located 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from the heart of Inkoo. This 2-star hostel in Kirkkonummi features ski slopes, a restaurant, and free parking.
- Hotelli Lohja is 13.8 mi (22.3 km) from the center of Inkoo. This 3-star hotel in Lohja features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
Dressing for Inkoo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 41°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 53°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Inkoo is 1.22 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F