Find Hotels in Inga
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $82
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 11, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Inga has to offer including the forests, waterfront, and bars. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic landscape. Top sights in the area include Ateneum Art Museum, Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art, and Helsinki Cathedral.
- You'll find 769 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Helsinki
- The closest major airport is in Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa), 42.7 mi (68.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Inga
Places to visit in the larger region include Raseborg Castle, Pickala Golf, and Antkarrgarden Museum. Additionally, you'll find Ekenas Museum Center and Peruramaa Golf in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Inga, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 19 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Villa Sofia is 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the center of Inga. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Inga can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Nuuksio is located 29.4 mi (47.3 km) from the heart of Inga. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Espoo can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
- Långvik Congress Wellness Hotel is 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from central Inga. This 4-star hotel in Kirkkonummi features a marina, a full-service spa, and a private beach. Our customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Dressing for Inga
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 41°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 53°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Inga each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F