Get an overview of this hotelSki hotel with a free shuttle to the slopes
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this Seefeld in Tirol hotel is in the mountains and within a 15-minute walk of Seekirchl, Happy Gschwandtkopf Lifte, and Gschwandtkopf Cable Car. Olympia Sport and Congress Centre and St. Oswald Church are also within 10 minutes.
Jump on the free ski shuttle for a day on the slopes before returning to Seelos for a meal at the restaurant and a drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities include ski storage and a complimentary reception.
All 46 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. Balconies, sitting areas, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary manager's reception is offered on select days. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This ski hotel also offers ski storage and a sauna.
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Free ski shuttle
- Free WiFi
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Airport transportation
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free reception
- Free train station pickup
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
The hotel offers a complimentary manager's reception on select days.
Onsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Free bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 65 per pet, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 115.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 70.00 (from 7 to 15 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Christmas Day gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 55 per vehicle
- Pet fee: EUR 65 per pet, per stay
- Seelos Hotel
- Seelos Hotel Seefeld in Tirol
- Seelos Seefeld in Tirol
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A fee for a mandatory Christmas Day gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 25 December. A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Austria. This property is rated 4 stars.