Iowa City Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Iowa City and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 4 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Graduate Iowa City is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
- Pets are welcome at hotelVetro. This hotel offers 2 restaurants and in-room kitchens. Customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's guestroom size and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Clarion Hotel Highlander Conference Center. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and a poolside bar. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's pool and quiet location.
Planning Your Trip to Iowa City
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- April-June: the average is 87°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 15°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Iowa City is 37.64 inches
Exploring Iowa City with Your Pet
Known for its university life and live music, Iowa City has lots to offer visitors including its sports, entertainment, and theaters. See the local sights and visit Iowa Old Capitol Building and Old Capitol Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Iowa Museum of Natural History and Iowa City Public Library. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Petland Iowa City, Woofables Gourmet Dog Bakery, or PetSmart.