Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 28, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 19, 2020
Visiting Isla de Lobos
Visitors to Isla de Lobos are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Corralejo Beach, Puerto del Carmen Beach, and Pocillos Beach.
- There are 2432 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Arrecife (ACE-Lanzarote), 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Puerto del Rosario (FUE-Fuerteventura), 20.7 mi (33.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Isla de Lobos
Favorite places to visit in the city include La Concha, Playa de la Calera, and Las Lagunitas. Additionally, you might want to add El Puertito to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation to Isla de Lobos, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 1349 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Gran Hotel Atlantis Bahia Real G.L. is located 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the city center. This 5-star hotel in La Oliva features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 6 restaurants. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort - All Inclusive is located within 2.5 mi (4 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star property in La Oliva can enjoy access to 8 outdoor pools and 5 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Corralejo Beach, located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the city center, and Puerto del Carmen Beach, which is 15.4 mi/24.8 km away.
Dressing for Isla de Lobos
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 59°F at night
- Isla de Lobos gets about 4.13 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and July with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 59°F