Islamorada Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from more than 127 hotels and other lodging choices in Islamorada, though you'll find just 2 affordable motels. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can experience more of the activities in Islamorada. Top sights to visit include Theater of the Sea.
Fun fact: Introduced in the early 1950s, colorful neon signs were used as beacons for tired families on road trips, and examples today can still be seen along historic U.S. Route 66. When you stay at a motel, you're likely to find an outdoor pool and free parking.
Below are some of our customers' best-rated Islamorada motels to choose from:
Fisher Inn Resort & Marina
- Stay within a quick 1-minute drive of Theater of the Sea.
- Enjoy access to the private beach, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Smuggler's Cove Resort and Marina
- A marina, a restaurant, and free WiFi are available during your stay.
- It's located within a quick 1-minute drive of Theater of the Sea.
Things to Do in Islamorada
In this relaxing area, you can enjoy the entertainment choices and scenic seaside while you're sightseeing. People visiting Islamorada speak highly of its seafood.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Windley Key Fossil Reef Geological State Park
- Founders Park
- Lignumvitae Key Botanical State Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Dolphins Plus Bayside
- Laura Quinn Wild Bird Sanctuary
- Dolphins Plus
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Theater of the Sea
- Bud n' Mary's Dive Center
- History of Diving Museum
Islamorada is also known for its:
Best Time to Visit Islamorada
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Islamorada by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 81° F and nighttime temperatures average 64° F
- April-June: 91° F is the daytime average and 70° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 92° F and nighttime averages are around 78° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 88° F during the day and 64° F at night
- Average rainfall is 46.14 inches in a year
How to Get to Islamorada and Around the Area
|Marathon, FL (MTH-Florida Keys Marathon) ||Airport ||30.8 mi (49.6 km) |