Find Hotels in Jal, NM
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Jal has to offer including its parks. The closest major airport is in Hobbs, NM (HOB-Lea County Regional), 35.1 mi (56.4 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Carlsbad, NM (CNM-Cavern City Air Terminal), 49.2 mi (79.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Jal
A favorite place to visit in the city is Jal Lake Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Dressing for Jal
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 98°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- About 12.80 inches of rain falls on Jal each year
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 97°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 30°F