Those traveling to Kermit are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pecos, TX (PEQ-Pecos Municipal), 44.9 mi (72.3 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Midland, TX (MAF-Midland Intl.), 47.4 mi (76.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kermit
Places to visit in the larger region include Roy Orbison Museum and Jal Lake Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Kermit, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 7 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Monahans is 22.4 mi (36.1 km) from central Kermit. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Monahans can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and room size.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Monahans is 22.4 mi (36 km) from the center of Kermit. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Monahans can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Monahans Inn & Suites is located 22.5 mi (36.3 km) from the heart of Kermit. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Monahans can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Kermit
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 98°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- About 12.80 inches of rain falls on Kermit each year
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 97°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F