Those traveling to Jameson are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Jameson
Places to visit in the larger region include Adam-ondi-Ahman, Dockery Park, and Daviess County Courthouse. Additionally, you'll find Gallatin Methodist Church in the area.
As you plan your trip to Jameson, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 8 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Bethany MO is 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the center of Jameson. This 2-star hotel in Bethany features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and pool.
- Family Budget Inn Bethany is 18 mi (28.9 km) from central Jameson. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Bethany can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Quality Inn is located 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the heart of Jameson. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Bethany can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Jameson
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 17°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 18°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Jameson is 38.62 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 20°F