Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Kidder has to offer. There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kidder
Places to visit in the larger region include Cameron Veteran's Memorial Golf Glub, Wallace State Park, and Gallatin Methodist Church. Additionally, you'll find Daviess County Courthouse and Dockery Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Kidder, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Red Roof Inn Cameron is 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from the center of Kidder. This 2-star hotel in Cameron features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Quality Inn is 6.8 mi (11 km) from central Kidder. This 2.5-star hotel in Cameron features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- GuestHouse Acorn Inn is located 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the heart of Kidder. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Cameron can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Kidder
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 16°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Kidder gets about 39.41 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°F