Find Hotels in Cameron, MO
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $47
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Sep 28, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 7, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2019
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Cameron, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, shopping, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés.
- You'll find 44 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St. Joseph
- The closest major airport is in Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.), 39.9 mi (64.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cameron
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Wallace State Park. Additionally, you might want to add Cameron Veteran's Memorial Golf Glub to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Cameron. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- GuestHouse Acorn Inn - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and convenient parking.
- Quality Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Cameron - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Cameron
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 16°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cameron is 41.14 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 19°F