Find Hotels in Jasper, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Jasper has to offer including the riverfront, golf courses, and parks. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting. A top sight in the area is Florida Nature and Heritage Tourism Center.
- You'll find 46 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lake City
- The closest major airport is in Valdosta, GA (VLD-Valdosta Regional), 29.3 mi (47.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jasper
Favorite places to visit in the city include Old Hamilton County Jail, Suwannee River Valley Golf Club, and Madison Blue Springs State Park. Additionally, you'll find Florida Nature and Heritage Tourism Center in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Budget Inn of Jasper - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Jasper
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Jasper gets about 51.54 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F