Find Hotels in Jennings, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 1, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 29, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 29, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Jennings has to offer including its restaurants. Top sights in the area include North Florida Speedway and Florida Nature and Heritage Tourism Center.
- You'll find 46 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lake City
- The closest major airport is in Valdosta, GA (VLD-Valdosta Regional), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jennings
A favorite place to visit in the city is Jennings GP Motorcycle Track. Additionally, you'll find Madison Blue Springs State Park and Georgia Visitor Information Center - Valdosta in the area.
As you plan your trip to Jennings, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 51 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Drury Inn & Suites Valdosta, GA is located 22.1 mi (35.6 km) from the heart of Jennings. This 3-star hotel in Valdosta features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Baymont by Wyndham Valdosta at Valdosta Mall is 22 mi (35.4 km) from central Jennings. This 2.5-star hotel in Valdosta features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Valdosta/Conference Center is 20.5 mi (33 km) from the center of Jennings. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Valdosta can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
Dressing for Jennings
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 76°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 39°F at night
- Jennings gets about 50.63 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 40°F