Visitors to Leakey are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants. In Leakey, there are 46 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Leakey
Places to visit in the larger region include Lone Star Motorcycle Museum, West Trail, and Lost Maples State Natural Area. You'll also find East Trail and Garner State Park in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Leakey, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 57 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- The Leakey Inn by CMD is 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from the center of Leakey. Guests who stay at this 3-star cabin in Leakey can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Romantic Riverfront Cabin Getaway - Upscale Hill Country Luxury Cabin is 6 mi (9.7 km) from central Leakey. Guests who stay at this 3-star cabin in Leakey can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Restful Inn Room for 2 is located 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from the heart of Leakey. Located in Leakey, this lodge features a kitchen, a fireplace, and a living room.
Dressing for Leakey
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- About 26.61 inches of rain falls on Leakey each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F