Visitors to Kammala are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and spas. A top sight in the area is Negombo Beach.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Kammala
- The closest major airport is in Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kammala
Negombo Beach is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find St Anthony's Church and St. Sebastian's Church.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Kammala. This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Club Hotel Dolphin - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its room size and location.
Dressing for Kammala
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Average annual rainfall for Kammala is 2.44 inches
- Usually February and March are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 72°F