Top Hotels Near Kamppi Shopping Center & Bus Terminal in Helsinki
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Kamppi Shopping Center & Bus Terminal
Top Hotels Close to Kamppi Shopping Center & Bus Terminal
You could be seeing lower prices
Kamppi Shopping Center & Bus Terminal Hotel Guide
Kamppi Shopping Center & Bus Terminal is a terrific starting point for a vacation.
The dynamic national capital that is Helsinki is where it is found.
If you're hoping to find accommodations within walking distance of Kamppi Shopping Center & Bus Terminal, there are 26 within a radius of 0.6 miles. Among the most popular establishments are the Scandic Simonkenttä, Solo Sokos Hotel Torni and Radisson Blu Aleksanteri Hotel, Helsinki.
Without eating into your savings, you'll have the chance to unpack your things and take a nap at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Hostel Diana Park is a 0.4 miles stroll away and the Comodo Apartments Helsinki City is 0.6 miles away.
If luxurious accommodation is something you don't mind splurging on, you'll find a whole bunch of upmarket hotels here. Be sure to check out the Hotel Kamp, just 0.5 miles away, and the Klaus K Hotel, 0.4 miles away.
As you and your family meander along the lanes that surround Kamppi Shopping Center & Bus Terminal, visit Espresso House. Take in the delightful aroma of coffee and try out a few delicious pastries. Later, you ought to indulge in some dinner at another close spot, Hesburger. And lastly, slurp up a cocktail and talk to some other tourists while you kick up your heels at Bruuveri.
Other Places to Visit near Kamppi Shopping Center & Bus TerminalKamppi Shopping Center & Bus Terminal is not the only worthwhile thing to do in the vicinity:
- Check out Kamppi Center, which features a large selection of shops and dining options.
- If you're in need of a peaceful place to quietly think or even meditate, organize a visit to Kamppi Chapel.
- Whether you're a science fan or just looking for an interesting activity, Natural History Museum of Helsinki is a great place to go.
- For a lot of us, it's just not a vacation without an excursion to the mall. Stop by Forum Shopping Centre where you can enjoy browsing its impressive array of retail outlets and food joints.
- You cannot travel to the region without stopping in at Mannerheim Statue, a popular sculpture.
A good way to access Kamppi Shopping Center & Bus Terminal is via rail. Located about 0.4 miles away, Rautatieasema Jarnvags Station is the nearest rail station. A second nearby station is Helsingin päärautatieasema, which is 0.4 miles away.