Visitors to Kapalong are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in larger region. The closest major airport is in Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.), 49 mi (78.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kapalong
As you plan your vacation to Kapalong, you might not be able to find accommodations in the city center, but there are 7 hotels and other lodging options in the region. Here are places to stay in the region:
- RGB Tourist Inn Hotel is located 19.4 mi (31.3 km) from the heart of Kapalong. This 1-star guesthouse in Kapalong features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Big 8 Corporate Hotel is 31.3 mi (50.3 km) from central Kapalong. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Tagum can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Hijo Resorts Davao is 36.2 mi (58.3 km) from the center of Kapalong. This 3-star hotel in Tagum features 2 outdoor pools, a private beach, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Kapalong
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- About 1.85 inches of rain falls on Kapalong each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 73°F