Visiting Panabo City
Visitors can enjoy all that Panabo City has to offer including the festivals and churches. There are 132 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Panabo City
Places to visit in the larger region include Monfort Bat Sanctuary, Church of Christ, and New Christ the King Cathedral. In the area, you'll also find Gaisano Grand Mall and Tagum City Hall.
As you plan for your vacation to Panabo City, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 132 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Marco Polo Davao is located 17.4 mi (28 km) from the heart of Panabo City. This 4-star hotel in Davao features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Waterfront Insular Hotel Davao is 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from the center of Panabo City. This 3.5-star hotel in Davao features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
- Apo View Hotel is 17 mi (27.3 km) from central Panabo City. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Davao can enjoy access to a casino and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and room size.
Dressing for Panabo City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Panabo City gets about 1.73 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 73°F