Travelers to Kelsick will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 407 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Carlisle (CAX), 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kelsick
Places to visit in the larger region include Soldiers in Silloth, Knoxwood Wildlife Rescue, and Isel Hall. Additionally, you'll find St Michael's Church, Isel and Lake District Wildlife Park in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Kelsick, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 58 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Crown And Mitre Hotel is 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the center of Kelsick. This 3-star hotel in Carlisle features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Best Western Plus Lake District, Keswick, Castle Inn Hotel is 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from central Kelsick. This 4-star hotel in Bassenthwaite features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ibis Carlisle – City Centre is located 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the heart of Kelsick. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Carlisle can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Kelsick
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 66°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 55°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Kelsick each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 64°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 32°F