See yourself ambling through the city center during your perfect day, taking note of the monuments or the exquisite environment wherever you look. However, there is one feature you've been anticipating most of all: Kierland Commons. The day has finally come to mark it finished.
Find Your Future Kierland Commons Lodging
Hotels near Kierland Commons
Stopping by Kierland Commons is certain to be an experience.
If you are keen to visit, you'll have to head to Phoenix, the state capital.
There is no need to travel far to find a hotel near Kierland Commons. There are 16 within 2 miles. Just 2 miles away is the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. The Westin Kierland Villas, Scottsdale and The Westin Kierland Resort and Spa, 0.6 miles and 0.3 miles away, are also popular.
Searching for somewhere to stay which won't leave you empty handed? Luckily, there are lots of well-priced hotels in the area. Situated 1 mile from it is the Residence Inn by Marriott North Scottsdale, but perhaps you could also look into the Sonoran Suites of Scottsdale if you're looking for a back-up. It's 0.5 miles away.
You'll find numerous upmarket hotels in the immediate vicinity. The Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road is just 0.9 miles away, while the Best Western Plus Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites can be reached in 0.6 miles. Both are impressive and comfortable.
Before venturing to Kierland Commons, stop for a coffee and a treat at Nellie Cashman's Monday Club Cafe. This conveniently-situated rest stop is a wonderful place to grab a pick-me-up. Looking for something more substantial? Kierland Commons is a recommended dining spot in the area. When the night is truly about to end, find a way to Tommy Bahama Restaurant, Bar & Store and let the beers keep flowing.
Kierland Commons is not the only notable thing to do in the vicinity:
- Shop up a storm, complete your errands or unwind with a drink at Scottsdale Quarter, a popular shopping destination for local and international visitors alike.
- At Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale, you can work on your game in stunning surroundings.
- Set aside a couple of hours and head to Grayhawk Golf Club. Pack your favorite driver and enjoy the fresh air.
- Get ready for a hectic day out at Rawhide Western Town & Steakhouse. Get a hit of adrenaline on one of the hair-raising rides, or treat yourself to a stick of cotton candy.
- You can tell family and friends at home about the fascinating history that surrounds the area after exploring the historic building, Heritage & Science Park.
Our roster of places to stay in Phoenix supplies everything you want, so you are sure to have sites near Kierland Commons you'll fall in love with. With hundreds of travelers last year, you won't be by yourself. Need help deciding? All the tricks and advice you could want we have right here. You'll rest assured once reservation time is here, too: numerous explorers recommended their Phoenix hotel.
- And we offer rooms that are soothing for all individuals, including big reunions and individuals.
- Rooms in Phoenix lodging are always clean and neat.
- As you might hope near such a stunning monument, the staff at accommodation close to Kierland Commons go above and beyond.
Phoenix holidays had greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. Thanks to Expedia's big catalogue of hotels near Kierland Commons, we see your favored place in your future.
When you've done Kierland Commons, you'll still have things to do in Phoenix.
- Phoenix sightseeing has been kept secret until recently, but soaring numbers of visits mean today is the day to make your move.
- Head out on the town to top off the good times with a bang; the next day, plan a trip to a local museum.
- Take a day to organize some activities, and you'll soon also discover Phoenix knows several things about receiving its newcomers.
Planning a getaway to Phoenix is unquestionably the best idea you've ever come up with, especially when you benefit from the awesome deals on accommodation near Kierland Commons from Expedia. Prepare to wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and greet some astonishing new group photos!