When you imagine an unfamiliar city, you might think you'll be wandering through downtown, taking note of the architecture or the marvellous world wherever you look. Still, Scottsdale Quarter is one draw you have been counting on most of all. The time has come to get yourself there.
Hotels Near Scottsdale Quarter
Hotels near Scottsdale Quarter
Spending some time at Scottsdale Quarter is one of those experiences you won't forget in a hurry.
It is positioned in Phoenix, the state's capital city and an excellent destination for tourists from all over.
To be close to Scottsdale Quarter, book a room at one of 16 various accommodations within 2 miles. The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess and The Westin Kierland Villas, Scottsdale are just 2 miles and 0.7 miles away. Another handy option, The Westin Kierland Resort and Spa, is 0.5 miles away.
You'll appreciate the convenience of having several budget hotels nearby. The Residence Inn by Marriott North Scottsdale, 1 mile away, or the Sonoran Suites of Scottsdale, at a distance of 0.6 miles, will most likely suit your needs.
If you are thinking about splurging on accommodation, why not take a look at one of the various upmarket hotel options in the vicinity? A local favorite is the Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road, a walk of only 0.9 miles away. Another is the Best Western Plus Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites. You'll easily find this spot just 0.5 miles away.
Nellie Cashman's Monday Club Cafe is a well-known spot not far from Scottsdale Quarter. Travelers looking for a pick-me-up venture here for robust coffee and treats. Visitors needing a more filling dining experience can devour a meal at Kierland Commons, a restaurant that's also close. If you're not ready to call it a night, find a way to Tommy Bahama Restaurant, Bar & Store.
When you've finished checking out Scottsdale Quarter, you may like to keep exploring. The surrounding area has loads more to offer:
- You'll enjoy giving your wallet a good workout at Kierland Commons, one of the region's finest places to shop.
- Budding pros and amateurs alike will appreciate the facilities at Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale. Grab your favorite driver and see if you can improve your average.
- Set aside a couple of hours and head to Grayhawk Golf Club. Find a buddy and enjoy a round.
- There's an abundance of rides to experience and snacks to nibble on at the favorite local theme park, Rawhide Western Town & Steakhouse.
- You really can't embrace all that a destination has got to offer without learning something of its history. A tour of a building rich with local history, Heritage & Science Park, will be helpful in this regard.
Expedia's places to stay in Phoenix provide all the things you want, so you can certainly have options near Scottsdale Quarter that you'll enjoy. Phoenix was a considerably beloved landing place in the past year, so you shouldn't be the only one searching. Need help making a decision? You're only a click away from the recommendations and tips you're searching for. You can spend with confidence when it's time to make your reservation, too: numerous sightseers would propose their Phoenix hotel to an associate.
- You're in the right place if you want room comfort plus tidiness.
- "Neat, orderly, and quick to invite you in" is how Phoenix hotels are run.
- The staff at hotels around Scottsdale Quarter go beyond what is expected which will only improve your holiday to this stunning monument.
As you can see, it's clear why hotels near Phoenix got extra visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. With Expedia's broad directory of hotels near Scottsdale Quarter, you can stay right next door.
Interesting Phoenix Facts
You'll still have lots to see and do in Phoenix once Scottsdale Quarter is accomplished.
- Find the perfect boutique to find a few souvenirs and make a date for an enticing dish of its most famous cuisine.
- Use some time to plan some excursions, and you'll soon also discover Phoenix knows its stuff when it comes to laying out the red carpet.
- Phoenix tours haven't been in the guidebooks until recently, but stays have been soaring, meaning now is the moment to book.
Get ready to say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and meet more than a few new scrapbook photos. Planning a vacation to Phoenix is unquestionably the best plan you've ever had, especially when you take advantage of our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Scottsdale Quarter. Book today!