It's definitely worth making the time to stop in at King and Prince Golf Course.
it is situated 250 miles from the state capital, Atlanta. It's a bit of a journey, but worth every minute!
Your choice of hotel will be easy if you need to stay close to King and Prince Golf Course, as there is only 1 listed hotel within 6 miles of this well-loved spot. This hotel is the Sea Palms Resort. It requires a short journey of 6 miles.
Other Places to Visit near King and Prince Golf Course
Make sure you reserve time in your crowded schedule to check out some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of King and Prince Golf Course:
- Dust off your walking shoes and discover how the community has implemented strategies to safeguard its significant sites at Altamaha River BioReserve.
- Wolf Island National Wildlife Refuge is a great place for a relaxing family day out. You'll be able to explore nature and discover how this unique area is being carefully managed.
- An outing to Christ Church, Frederica is the ideal way to truly understand the local religion and culture.
- Voyage back in time and walk in the footsteps of those who passed before you at Fort Frederica National Monument, one of the area's most well-known historic destinations.
- One of this area's historic landmarks is Hofwyl-Broadfield Plantation. Be sure to include it on your itinerary.