Visitors to Kingussie are sure to enjoy the bars and mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and quaint setting.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in Kingussie
- The closest major airport is in Inverness (INV), 33.2 mi (53.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kingussie
A couple of favorite places to visit are Highland Wildlife Park and Highland Folk Museum. In the area, you'll also find Newtonmore Golf Club and Loch an Eilein.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Kingussie. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Arden House - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Cross at Kingussie - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this B&B. Amenities at this 4-star bed & breakfast include a restaurant and free parking.
- Sonnhalde Guest House - Amenities at this 3-star guesthouse include free breakfast and an in-room coffeemaker. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Getting Around Kingussie
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Kingussie Station. Kingussie might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Kingussie
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 62°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 56°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Kingussie each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 63°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F