Those traveling to Kirkland are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 102 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Prescott, AZ (PRC-Prescott Municipal), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kirkland
Places to visit in the larger region include Prescott College, Prescott Rodeo Grounds, and Sharlot Hall Museum. You'll also find Whiskey Row and Yavapai County Courthouse in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Kirkland, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 102 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Forest Villas Hotel - Prescott is 19.9 mi (32.1 km) from central Kirkland. This 3-star hotel in Prescott features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hassayampa Inn is located 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the heart of Kirkland. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Prescott can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and helpful staff.
- Prescott Resort is 17.7 mi (28.6 km) from the center of Kirkland. This 3.5-star hotel in Prescott features a full-service spa, a casino, and a restaurant. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
Dressing for Kirkland
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- About 17.91 inches of rain falls on Kirkland each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F