Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Korbielów has to offer. There are 31 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Korbielów
Places to visit in the larger region include Babia Gora National Park, Zywiec Brewery Museum, and Zawoja Ski Resort. You'll also find Żywiec Lake and Orava Dam in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Korbielów, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 31 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Cozy Wooden Cottages Near the Pilsko ski Station is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the center of Korbielów. This 4-star hotel in Andrychow features a full-service spa, ski slopes, and free breakfast.
- Hotel & SPA Czarny Groń is 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from central Korbielów. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Szczyrk can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Skalite is located 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from the heart of Korbielów. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Szczyrk can enjoy access to a full-service spa and the ski slopes, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Korbielów
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- Average annual rainfall for Korbielów is 0.83 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 21°F