Visiting La Crescenta
Visitors can enjoy all that La Crescenta has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. Top sights around the area include Warner Brothers Studio, Hollywood Sign, and Universal Studios Hollywood®.
- You'll find 2644 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Van Nuys, CA (VNY), 13.8 mi (22.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in La Crescenta
Warner Brothers Studio, Hollywood Sign, and Universal Studios Hollywood® are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Hollywood Bowl and Hollywood Walk of Fame.
As you plan your vacation to La Crescenta, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 300 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- The Mayfair Hotel Los Angeles is 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from central La Crescenta. This 3.5-star hotel in Los Angeles features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and WiFi.
- Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City is located 9.3 mi (15 km) from the heart of La Crescenta. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Universal City can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to public transit and comfortable rooms.
- Loews Hollywood Hotel is 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from the center of La Crescenta. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Los Angeles can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and quiet location.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Dolby Theater, located 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from the city center, and TCL Chinese Theatre, which is 10.7 mi/17.3 km away.
Dressing for La Crescenta
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- About 20.59 inches of rain falls on La Crescenta each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 47°F