Visiting La Louviere
Visitors can enjoy all that La Louviere has to offer including its local tours. This city also attracts tourists with its culturally-rich and walkable setting.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in La Louviere
- The closest major airport is in Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National), 32.6 mi (52.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in La Louviere
A couple of favorite places to visit are Le Point d'Eau Aquatic Center and Canal du Centre. You'll also find Bascule Monument and Neolithic Flint Mines at Spiennes in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in La Louviere. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Orange Hotel La Louvière - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Tristar - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a water park and 20 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Appart-Hôtel Belle-Vue - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Getting Around La Louviere
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from La Louviere-Center Station, Bracquegnies Station, or La Louviere-South Station. La Louviere might not have very many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for La Louviere
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Average annual rainfall for La Louviere is 1.14 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F