Best Resorts in Lake Havasu City
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Resorts in Lake Havasu City
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Lake Havasu City
Travelodge by Wyndham Lake Havasu
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
The Nautical Beachfront Resort
Reviewed on Nov 9, 2020
Resorts in Lake Havasu City
Dreaming of a relaxing getaway? Treat yourself to the luxuries and comforts of a resort, where you can find everything you want for your vacation—from tasty dining options to entertainment and shopping. Take a look at the resort options in Lake Havasu City and discover the one that's best for you, whether you see yourself kicking back in a luxury suite or hitting the golf course for an afternoon game.
Our highest-rated Lake Havasu City resorts:
The Nautical Beachfront Resort - Beach resort rated 3 stars
- Features 3 bars, an outdoor pool, and free self parking
- A restaurant on site
- Has a spa tub
- Enjoy the spa tub
What Can I Do in Lake Havasu City?
Travelers come to Lake Havasu City for boating and other popular water activities, and say that there are lots of great bars here. Learn about the local history at monuments like London Bridge, or head to Windsor Beach for some time by the water. A few other attractions you may want to see are Lake Havasu and Havasu 95 Speedway.
Travelers also like Lake Havasu City for its:
When Should I Visit Lake Havasu City?
Here's a summary of the typical weather to help with deciding vacation dates:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 81° F and nighttime temperatures average 42° F
- April-June: 108° F is the daytime average and 55° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 110° F and nighttime averages are around 69° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 95° F during the day and 42° F at night
- Average rainfall is 2.40 inches in a year
How to Get to Lake Havasu City and Around the Area
|Lake Havasu City, AZ (HII-Lake Havasu City Municipal)||Airport||7.8 mi (12.6 km)|