Find Hotels in Lake Havasu City, AZ
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $44
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Feb 27, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 28, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 16, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 17, 2020
Visiting Lake Havasu City
Travelers to Lake Havasu City give high marks for the lakeside setting and lively bar scene. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sightseeing tours. Top sights in the city include London Bridge and Lake Havasu.
- There are 194 hotels and other accommodations in Lake Havasu City
- The closest major airport is in Lake Havasu City, AZ (HII-Lake Havasu City Municipal), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lake Havasu City
The lakeside, sunsets, and desert highlight the city's natural beauty, and Lake Havasu, Windsor Beach, and Lake Havasu State Park are worth a visit. Boating is one of the top activities, while Havasu 95 Speedway, Lake Havasu Marina, and Site Six Launch Ramp are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are London Bridge and Aquatic Center.
In Lake Havasu City, there are 194 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Lake Havasu - London Bridge - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and convenient parking.
- Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City - Our customers like the convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- The Nautical Beachfront Resort - With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Lake Havasu City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 108°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 110°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 95°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Lake Havasu City gets about 2.40 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 108°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Lake Havasu City?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lake Havasu City, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Lake Havasu City?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Lake Havasu City?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation in Lake Havasu City?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation in Lake Havasu City?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Lake Havasu City?
Where is the best place to stay near London Bridge?
What about the best place to stay near Lake Havasu?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Lake Havasu City?
What's the best boutique hotel in Lake Havasu City?
What are some accommodations with pools in Lake Havasu City?
Recent reviews of Lake Havasu City hotels
More trip options
- Lake Havasu City Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Lake Havasu City Airports
- Hotels in Lake Havasu City Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Lake Havasu City Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Lake Havasu City
- More Hotel Options in Lake Havasu City
- Lake Havasu City Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Arizona
- Other Hotels near Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends