Best Resorts in Lakehead
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Resorts in Lakehead
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2020
Other property types in Lakehead
The Inn at Shasta Lake
Reviewed on Aug 1, 2020
Lake Shasta Lodge
Reviewed on Sep 12, 2020
Shasta Marina at Packers Bay Thoroughbred Houseboat
Resorts in Lakehead
Longing for a relaxing escape? Treat yourself to all the comforts of a resort, where you can find everything you need for your vacation—from convenient food and drink options to activities and entertainment. Browse the handful of resorts in Lakehead and discover the right one for you, whether you envision yourself sitting down to fine dining or heading to the spa for a deep-tissue massage.
Our top-rated Lakehead resorts:
- Features a spa tub
- Has a spa tub and a fitness center
What Can I Do in Lakehead?
Lake Shasta Caverns and Whiskeytown Shasta Trinity National Recreation Area are a few of the interesting sights to visit. Other attractions in the area include Shasta Lake and Shasta Dam.
Lakehead is also known for its:
When Should I Visit Lakehead?
Here's a breakdown of the seasonal weather to help with choosing trip dates:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 61° F and nighttime temperatures average 29° F
- April-June: 88° F is the daytime average and 32° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 92° F and nighttime averages are around 40° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 78° F during the day and 29° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.61 inches in a year
How to Get to Lakehead and Around the Area
|Redding, CA (RDD-Redding Municipal)||Airport||29.3 mi (47.1 km)|