Visitors can enjoy all that Lakeville has to offer including the restaurants and museums. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 41 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Torrington
- The closest major airport is in Hudson, NY (HCC-Columbia County), 27.9 mi (44.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.), 38.8 mi (62.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lakeville
A couple of favorite places to visit are Holley-Williams House Museum and Lime Rock Park. In the area, you'll also find Scoville Memorial Library and Great Falls.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Interlaken Inn & Resort - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Lakeville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 11°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 14°F
- Average annual rainfall for Lakeville is 45.43 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 14°F