Visitors to Norfolk are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, coffeehouses, and theaters.
- You'll find 41 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Torrington
- The closest major airport is in Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.), 26.7 mi (43 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Westfield, MA (BAF-Barnes Municipal), 27.6 mi (44.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Norfolk
A couple of favorite places to visit are Norfolk Historical Museum and Haystack Mountain State Park. Additionally, you'll find Land of Nod Vineyard and Winery and Music Mountain in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Mountain View Green Retreat - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Norfolk
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 11°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 14°F
- About 45.43 inches of rain falls on Norfolk each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 14°F