Find Hotels in Danbury, CT
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $45
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Danbury, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its festivals.
- There are 44 hotels and other accommodations in Danbury
- The closest major airport is in Danbury, CT (DXR-Danbury Municipal), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Oxford, CT (OXC-Waterbury - Oxford), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Danbury
Well-known for its festivals, the city's cultural venues include Danbury Music Centre, Ridgefield Playhouse, and Danbury Railway Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Glebe House Museum and The Gertrude Jekyll Garden. The city's natural beauty is on display at Candlewood Lake, Flanders Nature Center, and Lake Waramaug.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 44 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Danbury. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Zero Degrees Danbury - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Hampton Inn Danbury - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Springhill Suites By Marriott - Danbury - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Yale Bowl, located 26.1 mi (41.9 km) from the heart of the city, and East Rock Park, which is 28.6 mi (46.1 km) away.
Dressing for Danbury
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- About 52.87 inches of rain falls on Danbury each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Danbury?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Danbury, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Danbury?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Danbury?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Danbury?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation in Danbury?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Danbury?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Danbury Fair Mall?
What about the best place to stay close to Ridgefield Playhouse?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Danbury?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Danbury?
What are some accommodations with pools in Danbury?
Recent reviews of Danbury hotels
More trip options
- Danbury Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Danbury Airports
- Hotels in Danbury Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Danbury Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Danbury
- More Hotel Options in Danbury
- More Popular Hotels in Connecticut
- Other Hotels near Danbury, Connecticut
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends