Travelers to Lamongan will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 24 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Surabaya (SUB-Juanda), 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lamongan
Places to visit in the larger region include Ciputra Waterpark and Ciputra Golf Club. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Lamongan, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 24 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Vasa Hotel Surabaya is 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from central Lamongan. This 5-star hotel in Surabaya features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Rich Palace Hotel Surabaya by SoASIA Hotels and Resorts is located 22 mi (35.4 km) from the heart of Lamongan. This 4-star hotel in Surabaya features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Ascott Waterplace Surabaya is 21.4 mi (34.4 km) from the center of Lamongan. This 4.5-star aparthotel in Surabaya features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Lamongan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 92°F and nighttime averages of 74°F
- Lamongan gets about 65.87 inches of rain per year
- Usually October and November are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas August and September are often coldest, averaging 73°F