Visiting Las Bajadas
Visitors can enjoy all that Las Bajadas has to offer including its golf courses. A top sight in the area is Veracruz Cathedral.
- There are 133 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Veracruz, Veracruz (VER-General Heriberto Jara Intl.), 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Las Bajadas
Veracruz Cathedral is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Parque Recreativo Cri-Cri and Benito Juarez Auditorium in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Las Bajadas, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 131 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Emporio Veracruz Hotel is located 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Veracruz features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Fiesta Americana Veracruz is located within 4.8 mi (7.7 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Boca del Rio can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Camino Real Veracruz is 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star hotel in Boca del Rio features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
Dressing for Las Bajadas
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 66°F at night
- About 2.64 inches of rain falls on Las Bajadas each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 65°F