Leesville Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are more than 19 hotels and other lodging options in Leesville, though you'll find just 6 low-priced motels. These budget-friendly accommodations can help you save some cash compared to traditional hotels, which may have more amenities but also come with a higher price tag.
Fun fact: Motels began in the 1920s as convenient lodging for the tired traveler driving along America's major roadways. Motels often offer free parking, and many also feature an outdoor pool.
Here are some of our customers' recommended Leesville motels available to book:
Americas Best Value Inn DeRidder
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- A restaurant and an outdoor pool are available during your stay, along with room amenities like free WiFi.
- Enjoy access to the fitness center, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- A business center along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Enjoy access to the seasonal outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in Leesville
Those visiting Leesville have good things to say about the restaurants. Take time for sightseeing and enjoy all there is to do in this family-friendly area.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Vernon Lake
- West Park
- Bundick Lake
To learn more about local history, take some time at:
- Vernon Parish Veteran's Plaza
- Beauregard Parish Jail
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Fort Polk Military Museum
- Leesville Municipal Golf Course
- Northwestern State University Leesville
Leesville is also known for its:
Best Time to Visit Leesville
Figure out the ideal time to visit Leesville by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 74° F and nighttime temperatures average 39° F
- April-June: 92° F is the daytime average and 52° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 93° F and nighttime averages are around 63° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 83° F during the day and 40° F at night
- Average rainfall is 57.68 inches in a year
How to Get to Leesville and Around the Area
|Alexandria, LA (AEX-Alexandria Intl.) ||Airport ||47.6 mi (76.6 km) |