Visitors can enjoy all that DeRidder has to offer including the restaurants, parks, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable and welcoming setting.
- You'll find 15 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Leesville
- The closest major airport is in Lake Charles, LA (LCH-Lake Charles Regional), 50.2 mi (80.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Alexandria, LA (AEX-Alexandria Intl.), 55.4 mi (89.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in DeRidder
Favorite places to visit in the city include Beauregard Parish Jail, Beauregard Parish Museum, and West Park. In the area, you'll also find Fort Polk Military Museum and Northwestern State University Leesville.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in DeRidder. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Deridder Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free Internet. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Quality Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Americas Best Value Inn-Deridder - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for DeRidder
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- About 64.02 inches of rain falls on DeRidder each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F