Visitors to Leesville are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and coffeehouses.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Leesville
- The closest major airport is in Alexandria, LA (AEX-Alexandria Intl.), 47.6 mi (76.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Leesville
Cultural venues in the city include Fort Polk Military Museum, Museum of West Louisiana, and Beauregard Parish Museum. Notable city landmarks like Vernon Parish Veteran's Plaza and Beauregard Parish Jail might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Vernon Lake, West Park, and Bundick Lake.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Leesville. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Suites Leesville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a fitness center, and a business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- SureStay Hotel By Best Western Leesville - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Leesville / Ft. Polk - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Leesville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Leesville is 57.68 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F