Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in Legian from $15
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Legian Beach Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 24, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 20, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 10, 2020
More Beachfront Hotels in Legian
- Pullman Bali Legian Beach1 Melasti, Legian, BaliGet Rates4.3/5Excellent! (961 reviews)
- Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach ResortJalan Padma Utara, Legian Kaja, Legian, Bali
The price is $89 per night from Feb 23 to Feb 244.7/5Exceptional! (590 reviews)
- Legian Beach HotelJalan Melasti Legian Kelod, Legian, Bali
The price is $72 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.2/5Excellent! (993 reviews)
- FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach, Seminyak, BaliJalan Arjuna 88X, Legian, Kuta, Legian, Bali
The price is $38 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304/5Very Good! (804 reviews)
- Champlung Mas Hotel LegianLebak Bene, Melasti Street, Kuta, Bali
The price is $15 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 293.6/5Good! (842 reviews)
Beach Condos in Legian
- Family Studio Apartment for 4 peopleLegian, Bali
The price is $45 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
- Cozy Loft Apartment in LegianLegian, Bali
The price is $30 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
- Family Duplex Apt. in Legian 5 mins ride to Double Six BeachLegian, Bali
The price is $60 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
Beach Villas in Legian
- Alaya Dedaun KutaJl. Raya Legian, Legian, Bali
The price is $336 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.5/5Wonderful! (69 reviews)
- Abia VillaJalan Raya Legian II, Legian, BaliGet Rates4.7/5Exceptional! (89 reviews)
- Beautiful Bali VillasJl. Padma Timur no. 16, Legian, Bali
The price is $95 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.3/5Excellent! (108 reviews)
- Legian Kriyamaha VillaJalan Pandawa 88B, Legian, Bali
The price is $59 per night from Feb 5 to Feb 64.5/5Wonderful! (81 reviews)
- Ini Vie VillaJalan Dewi Sri III No 8x, Legian, Bali
The price is $66 per night from Feb 5 to Feb 64.5/5Wonderful! (71 reviews)
- Anema Villa SeminyakJl. Sri Kresna, Legian, Bali
The price is $113 per night from Feb 5 to Feb 63.6/5Good! (67 reviews)
- Villa D' Carik LegianJalan Nakula No.5 No.12, Legian, BaliGet Rates
- Samana VillasJalan Sri Rama, Legian, BaliGet Rates4.3/5Excellent! (19 reviews)
- The Banyumas Suite Villa LegianJalan Dewi Sri 4 No 8, Legian, Bali
The price is $58 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.5/5Wonderful! (51 reviews)
- Tanjung Lima Seminyak VillasJl.Dewi Sri IV. No: 5 Sunset Road, Seminyak, Legian, Bali
The price is $113 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.3/5Excellent! (12 reviews)
Beach Hotels in Legian
Known for its beaches and shopping, Legian has a lot to offer the traveler dreaming of a beach holiday. This seaside destination has 151 beach hotels and other accommodation options to choose from, so it's easy to find one that works for you.
As you search for a place to stay by the beach in Legian, you might be interested in these top-rated hotels with positive customer reviews.
The Magani Hotel and Spa - 4-star spa hotel, 4-minute walk from Legian Beach. It features an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a poolside bar. Guests love the proximity to shopping and spacious rooms.
The Jayakarta Bali - 3.5-star family-friendly hotel on the beach. Our travelers recommend its central location and overall value. This hotel boasts 4 outdoor pools, free buffet breakfast, and 2 pool bars.
All seasons Bali Legian Hotel - 3-star hotel, 8-minute walk from Legian Beach. It offers an outdoor pool, a poolside bar, and a restaurant. Guest reviews highlight the breakfast and proximity to shopping.
Pullman Bali Legian Beach - 5-star luxury resort, 1-minute walk from Legian Beach. It features 2 outdoor pools, 2 pool bars, and a restaurant. Guests love the pool and good location.
The Sun Hotel & Spa Legian, Bali - 3.5-star spa hotel, 8-minute walk from Legian Beach. Our travelers recommend its beach locale and breakfast. This hotel boasts an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Planning Your Trip to Legian
Curious about the best time to visit? These temperature and rainfall averages will give you an idea of the local weather.
- Hottest months: November, April, December, and March, with an average temperature of 91°F
- Coldest months: July, June, August, and December, with an average temperature of 69°F
- Driest months: August, July, September, and November, with an average rainfall of 0.08 inches
- Rainiest months: January, February, December, and March, with an average rainfall of 0.22 inches
Sightseeing in and Around LegianAfter arriving and settling in at your hotel, you might want to venture out and explore everything Legian has to offer. If you're excited to scope out the beaches, spend a relaxing day by the water at Double Six Beach or Seminyak Beach. Take advantage of the area's surfing and shopping, and make time for local attractions like Legian Beach and Honorary Consulate of Brazil. For more things to see and do, consider visiting Mertanadi Art Market or Legian Road. Visitors also enjoy Legian for its:
Getting Around Legian
If you're looking to fly to Legian, the closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), located 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the city center. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.