- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Santa Justa Elevator
- 1 min walk
- Rossio Square
- 2 min walk
- Carmo Convent
- 3 min walk
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Lisbon, Lisbon Art Stay Apartments Baixa is in the city center and on a river. Amoreiras Shopping Center and Colombo Shopping Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Lisbon Zoo and Lisbon Oceanarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Estádio da Luz, or consider a night out at Lisbon Coliseum. Our guests love the property's convenience to public transportation: Baixa-Chiado Station is just steps away and Rossio Station (Green) is 3 minutes by foot.
- Santa Justa Elevator - 1 min walk
- Rossio Square - 2 min walk
- Carmo Convent - 3 min walk
- Lisbon City Hall - 6 min walk
- Castle of Sao Jorge - 12 min walk
- Baixa-Chiado Station - 2 min walk
- Rossio Station - 5 min walk
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 27 min drive
About this property
Lisbon Art Stay Apartments Baixa
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 2 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Apartments Baixa Lisbon
- Baixa Apartments Lisbon
- Lisbon Apartments Baixa
- Lisbon Baixa Apartments
- Lisbon Short Stay
- Lisbon Short Stay Apartments Baixa
- Lisbon Short Stay Baixa
- Short Stay Apartments Baixa
- Short Stay Apartments Lisbon
- Short Stay Baixa
- Lisbon Short Stay Apartments Baixa Hotel Lisbon
- Lisbon Short Stay Apartments Baixa Apartment
- Lisbon Short Stay s Baixa
- Lisbon Art Stay Apartments Baixa Apartment
- Art Stay Apartments Apartment
- Art Stay Apartments
- Lisbon Art Stay Apartments Baixa Lisbon
- Lisbon Art Stay Apartments Baixa Aparthotel
- Lisbon Art Stay Apartments Baixa Aparthotel Lisbon
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I was lucky enough to stay here for a weekend with a friend. What a find! Clean, functional room with comfortable beds and small kitchen. Right in the centre of Lisbon too. We ate breakfast here on one of the mornings - was fresh and tasty with lots of choice - continental, English and Portuguese options. Excellent rooftop terrace too. We absolutely loved this place and wouldn’t hesitate to stay again next time we’re in Lisbon!!!