Those traveling to Trinity are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 37 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Trinity
As you start planning for your getaway to Trinity, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 37 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Best Western Executive Inn & Suites is located 31.9 mi (51.3 km) from the heart of Trinity. This 2.5-star hotel in Madisonville features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Huntsville is 23.2 mi (37.4 km) from the center of Trinity. This 2.5-star hotel in Huntsville features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Huntsville is 22.6 mi (36.3 km) from central Trinity. This 2-star hotel in Huntsville features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Trinity
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- About 46.14 inches of rain falls on Trinity each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F