Visitors to Karjalohja are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include Ateneum Art Museum, Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art, and Helsinki Cathedral.
- You'll find 651 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Helsinki
- The closest major airport is in Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa), 43.1 mi (69.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Karjalohja
Places to visit in the larger region include Church of St. Lawrence, Tytyri Mine Museum, and Antkarrgarden Museum. Additionally, you'll find Raseborg Castle in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Karjalohja, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 18 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Villa Vanha Passi is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Karjalohja. This 3-star hotel in Vihti features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Kylpylahotelli Paivakumpu is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from central Karjalohja. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Siuntio can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall condition and walkable location.
- Hopeaniemi Resort is 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from the center of Karjalohja. This 3-star hotel in Lohja features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
Dressing for Karjalohja
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 41°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 53°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Karjalohja gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 21°F