Find Hotels in Lombardy Alps
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Lombardy Alps
Travelers to Lombardy Alps give high marks for the ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries and hot springs. Top sights in the city include Aprica Ski Area, Livigno Ski Area, and Presolana-Monte Pora Ski Resort.
- There are 688 hotels and other accommodations in Lombardy Alps
- The closest major airport is in Bergamo (BGY-Orio Al Serio), 40.9 mi (65.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lugano (LUG-Agno), 55.1 mi (88.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lombardy Alps
Cultural venues in the city include Masegra Castle Museum, Valtellinese Museum of History and Art, and Alta Valseriana Ethnographic Museum. Attractions like Archeopark and Ponte Di Legno Communal Pool are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Bernina Railway, Brembo, and San Lorenzo Ardenno Church.
In Lombardy Alps, there are 688 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Il Seicento - Amenities at this hostel include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Wine Hotel Retici Balzi - Our customers love the comfortable rooms and location at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- B&B Nonna Costantina - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
Other favorite sights in Lombardy Alps include Aprica Ski Area, Livigno Ski Area, and Presolana-Monte Pora Ski Resort. Top places to see around the area include Lake St. Moritz, 21.1 mi/34 km from the city center, and Montecampione Ski Area, which is 28 mi/45.1 km away.
Getting Around Lombardy Alps
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Chiuro Station, San Giacomo di Teglio Station, or Ponte In Valtellina Station. Lombardy Alps might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Lombardy Alps
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Lombardy Alps gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F