Get an overview of this hotel3-star London hotel in London City Centre, walk to British Library
Located in London City Centre, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of British Library and University of London. Russell Square and The British Museum are also within 15 minutes.
A 24-hour front desk, free breakfast, and free WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free hotel.
All 15 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Avonmore Hotel Cartwright Gardens57 Cartwright Gardens London England WC1H 9EL
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Avonmore Hotel Cartwright Gardens is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Free breakfast
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A complimentary English breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9 AM.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 4 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Avonmore Cartwright Gardens
- Avonmore Cartwright Gardens London
- Avonmore Gardens
- Avonmore Hotel Cartwright Gardens
- Avonmore Hotel Cartwright Gardens London
- Cartwright Gardens Hotel
We should mention
One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.