Overview of Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Club Double Room
Standard Room, 2 Twin Beds
Club Room, 2 Twin Beds
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed
Superior Room, 2 Twin Beds
Double Room, Accessible
About this area
In the city center, Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington is in London's London City Centre neighborhood, a walkable area with great shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park, while Stamford Bridge Stadium and ZSL London Zoo are popular area attractions. Consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out, and don't miss London Eye, a top local attraction. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Kensington Palace - 12 min walk
- Royal Albert Hall - 19 min walk
- Natural History Museum - 20 min walk
- Victoria and Albert Museum - 3 min drive
- Harrods - 4 min drive
- Kensington (Olympia) Station - 3 min drive
- High Street Kensington Station - 4 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 30 min drive
- The Brasserie — 1 min walk
- Bugis Street — 1 min walk
- The Thai Terrace - 1 min walk
- The Muffin Man - 1 min walk
- M&S to go - 3 min walk
About this property
Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 29 per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 35.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities