Book your room at Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington
Get an overview of this hotelCentral modern hotel in shopping district
By Kensington shops
Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington is located just off High Street Kensington and offers easy access to the shops and restaurants of Kensington, Knightsbridge and Notting Hill.
Restaurants and Café
This hotel offers a fitness centre, two restaurants serving Singaporean, Malay, and Chinese cuisine and classic British dishes, a bar, and a coffee shop with plasma TV and high-speed Internet access.
Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington's 833 air-conditioned rooms offer contemporary styling, flat-screen TVs, and crisp white linens. Club Rooms on the upper floors have city views and access to a private lounge.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Copthorne Tara Hotel London KensingtonScarsdale Place Kensington London England W8 5SR
The 12-floor Copthorne Tara Hotel has theater reservation and concierge desks, currency exchange, a front-desk safe, and a business center equipped with high-speed Internet access. The Club Rooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access for guests. The hotel's fitness room (surcharge) contains cross-trainers and treadmills.
Guests can enjoy a taste of authentic Singaporean, Malay, and Chinese cuisine at Bugis Street Brasserie. Artist Corner serves modern British dishes from locally sourced, seasonal ingredients. The Brasserie Restaurant and Bar offers a great choice of British classics.
The hotel has excellent conference facilities and can cater for a variety of functions including meetings, conferences, product launches, training courses, banquets, and private occasions. All events spaces are equipped with modern facilities and a dedicated team is on hand to assist with the planning and organization.
Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 833
- Number of floors - 12
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 9
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 10 per stay ), Wired internet access ( GBP 10 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 10 per night )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Brasserie - Modern European and classic British menu selections. Comprehensive selection of wines and refreshments. Casual. Open daily.
Bugis Street - Informal and intimate restaurant setting offering a wide choice of authentic Singaporean, Malaysian, and Cantonese cuisine. Located on the ground floor, open daily from noon until 10.30 PM.
Cafexpress - Café with high-speed Internet stations. Plasma screens showcase news and sporting events. Coffee and tea, smoothies, and sandwiches served. Open from 7 AM daily.
Copthorne Club Lounge - Available to guests who book Club rooms. Panoramic views over London. Complimentary light breakfast served daily; tea and coffee available throughout the day. Complimentary broadband Internet access. Plasma TV. Complimentary evening drinks served during early evening hours. Open daily.
Please check the Rooms and Rates page to see which rates include breakfast.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Please note: The cost of an extra bed does not include breakfast. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Resort fee
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 25 per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 35.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per night
- Copthorne Hotel London Kensington
- Copthorne Tara
- Copthorne Tara Hotel
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington
- Copthorne Tara London Kensington
- Hotel Copthorne Tara
- Hotel Copthorne Tara London Kensington
- Hotel Tara London Kensington
- Tara Copthorne
- Tara Copthorne London Kensington
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington England
- Copthorne Tara Kensington
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.