Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
I enjoyed the stay at Bowen's. The room was outdated, basic but clean and comfortable. Easy check in and check out. I was greeted with a welcome bag and directed to my room. Very quiet place and well located, close to the beach, restaurants and shopping. Parking by the room is very convenient. I ...
Last minute trip planned, spotted this place and booked it last minute. Pet friendly so we were able to bring our dog, and was perfect for our spontaneous weekend getaway. Would definitely go back.
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Long Island hotel! Choosing the best hotel during your New York adventure doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Long Island. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Long Island accommodations even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your trip.
- New York is not just pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your animals can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Travelers say Long Island has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can sleep well.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have a total blast on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, New York has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Long Island is a favorite among pet parents like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit the region to experience the top attractions. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?