Visitors can enjoy all that Lourmarin has to offer including the churches, architecture, and gardens. The quaint and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in Lourmarin
- The closest major airport is in Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Avignon (AVN-Caumont), 24.9 mi (40.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lourmarin
Places to visit in the larger region include Silvacane Abbey, Labyrinths Giants, and Chateau Val Joanis. Additionally, you'll find Luberon and Golf de Pont-Royal in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Lourmarin. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Moulin de Lourmarin - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Hotel Bastide de Lourmarin - Our customers love the helpful staff and location at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a sauna, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Lourmarin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Lourmarin gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F